Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Rings N' Such


Sooo sometimes i just randomly surf the net for...whatever.....typically "girl stuff" as most boys would say. I come upon some pretty neat things I know I would Love to purchase but never will actually own but its fun to look at least right? (so yes I waste time on the computer for nothing pretty much ) haha but I love rings and I found some cool pieces of jewelry that I like and some that were pretty funny too.....enjoy! haha


(P.S. although alot of the stones are diamonds...i would rather have a colored stone instead....so if anyones wondering...No im not weird and look at wedding rings or have one picked out ha)























I thought these were pretty clever and funny




haha the pillow one cracks me up...



im sure you now feel like youve wasted 5 minutes of your time looking at this post haha


Have a great day! :)

No comments: