Monday, March 16, 2009

I didn't believe in bubble baths until now




So i never really used to get the big deal about bubble baths and why it was something girls always did. I always thought to myself...What is so great about sitting in the bath with bubbles and just soaking in water made dirty from your body. And the whole reading a book thing....how is it possible to not eventually get the book wet plus i hate reading so i always thought it was a dumb idea. My whole point is that i pretty much thought bubble baths were worthless unless you are a little kid because you get to play with bubbles and you dont consider bath time as a time for washing your body; its just a time for bed. Well things have changed. I wasn't having the greatest night and i was struggling to be optimistic which is something that i never realized i had to do until i actually was struggling with it. I was upstairs in my bathroom....and i was like....you know what....im going to take a bath and stop fighting against myself about feeling sorry for myself. I looked under the sink in my cabinets to see if i even had bubble bath soap. When i looked it was honestly right in front of my face and i didnt even know i had any ( i think it was meant to be...not coincidence at all). I got all excited when i started to fill up the tub and i used the entire bottle of bubble bath haha. I sat in the tub which was scorching hot but it felt good. I soaked there for alittle bit and it help my relax and clear my mind and forget about all the things i was worry about. I really had some good pondering time and thought alot about life and about and was about to see things at different perspectives that i never had before. After that i said to myself....wow...now THIS is why "bubble baths" are peoples getaways. It makes so much sense to me. I am now officially a believer in (hot) bubble baths :)


silly post i know but my thoughts about life really changed my whole night and i thought i'd share a little small experience :)

3 comments:

Elizabeth Marie said...

Hahah GIRL! I loooooooovve this! And you! I saw your little status update on facebook and I was like sheeesh! I wannnuuuuh be her friend and stalk her blog!!!HHAHAHHAHHAH! Have a beautiful day dear

Barry and Karissa said...

I love this. Oh my goodness! You are so cute!!! :)

The Van Fam said...

haha this was so funny! i have never been a bubble bath person, i may have to try it!