Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ive been tagged.....5 THINGS

5 Things I was doing Five years ago:
-In the 8th grade at Stapley Jr. High
-In the dance company at DancEnergy
-Wondering what was wrong with me because boys didnt like me and i never had a boyfriend (haha)
-Worrying too much about what people thought
-Babysitting every weekend pretty much

5 Things on my to do list today:
-finish writing missionaries back
-watching my shows
-going to pick up my check
-takin a nap before Easter Pageant practice
-go to Easter Pageant practice

5 Things I would do with a Million Dollars:
-donate some to the church
-use alot to buy stuff for friends and family (my favorite thing to do)
-TRAVEL!
-pay for school
-buy a car


5 Places I have lived:
-the pre-mortal life
-in my moms tummy
-in an apartment
-at my grandmas
-now in a neighborhood called homestead (ive lived her since i was two hence why i used silly things for the first 4)

5 things I want to be doing in 5 years:
-serve a mission
-finish school
-get a good job
-be married
-maybe be having my first child

5 People I tag:
-Amber Payne
-Heather Sproul
-Jentry Taylor
-Kim Hathcock
-Sydney Shumway

5 comments:

kadeandmaddie said...

You did the tag! Love it. I hope you are enjoying the Easter Pageant. We need to come an watch you. Have a good day!

kadeandmaddie said...

Hey Amber, I hope you get this before tomorrow but I'm planning on coming to the Pageant tomorrow with my Youth Group. Hope to see you there

The Van Fam said...

you are in the Easter pageant?

Calli O. said...

Amber, I like dancing with you. COme take my hip hop class this Friday at 10:00am if you can make it. Also I need your number so I can include you on my text list!

The Sorensens. said...

your background is cute. ps friend you need to update! :)