Saturday, February 7, 2009

He's just not that into you...

Hmmm... so i saw that movie last night and i have to say that i have very mixed feelings about it. Parts of it were funny, Parts were way too uncomfortable, and then parts just basically made girls look desperate and guys look like jerks. Plus it was wayyyy too long haha. I can say there's only one part that i like and i caught myself tearing up. I wouldn't say its a horrible movie but i definately wouldn't suggest everyone to go see it as if it was a favorite of mine. I actually had plans to go see Bride Wars instead and I regret not going now haha. If anyone saw He's just not that into, what were your opinions?? I'm curious

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Ya i totally agree with you! I was really excited to see it, and scarlet joe hansens part just kind-a ruined it for me! If they just cut her out, then the movie would have been the right length and i would have had to cover my eyes so much. haha, but some parts were so cute!

Erica Ann said...

a few friends from school want to take me out the weekend before i get married to see that movie. all i said was, "are you guys trying to tell me something?!" maybe now i wont waste my time!