Friday, January 16, 2009

Disney Top :)

Alright for all of those who know me very well, you know how much i absolutely love Disney and DisneyLand and know i will sometime in my life work there. It's a dream of mine that i will make sure comes true!:) haha. Any who, I came across this adorable Disney top while just lookin at clothes online.(yes i am blogging about something silly again). I'm always lookin for things no one has, hence why I'm looking online. I love getting new disney tops for my next trip to the wonderful DisneyLand Resort (which i hope is soon!) It was different and it was on sale so i was sold; shippings a pain of course because i could totally do with that 5 bucks but it was worth it. So many of you are probably laughing about my silly little blogs and the little things that make me happy but MEG, i know you'll appreciate this :) haha

You can't say you don't love it :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know where to find Disney shirts?? MY CLOSET!!! Oh boy, i have to many but i love it!! When you work there i will come and visit, no doubt! And trust me, that was not a lame post, it was about clothes, and you can never go wrong with that! :)