Monday, November 10, 2008

Music to Dance.....

I just realized how much music makes me so happy. I can be in the saddest or angriest mood and music can turn that all around. Music is so powerful. Although i love it, i can't help but want to dance my heart out to it. It does make me miss dance so much and Euporea. I luckily had the wonderful opportunity to audition for this upcoming Easter Pageant. The auditions alone were such a good experience. If i were to be cast that would be such a blessing. It was nice to dance my friends who have the desire to perform for what we believe in. If i do not get casted this year, that'll be just fine. Like i said, the auditions alone was an awesome experience. I do have Christian Dance which performance i am lookin forward to. Unfortunately we won't be able to perform at the Mesa, AZ Temple this year which is kind of a bummer but the performance at Mesa High School should be amazing. I'm so grateful that I've have opportunities to show my testimony through my dancing.

Euporea 2007-2008
miss it....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amber girl you are one of my favorite people in this whole entire world!! I love you so much!!! and I love your blog...but not as much as you :)